Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Operation: Last Hope

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarkDublin

StarkDublin

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Operation: Last Hope Left_bar_bleue100/100Operation: Last Hope Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Operation: Last Hope Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Last Hope   Operation: Last Hope I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:51 am

Captains Log:
Date: 30XX
Time: 0300zulu

Just launched on our maiden voyage into deep space. The Earth looks so beautiful below, like a blue gemstone. If only the planet look that way below the surface, barren wastelands, polluted water, intoxicated air. Just to name a few of the problems down there. It all went to hell during the fourth world war. The sky was alive that fateful night as nuclear missiles raced across the sky. The horizon was crimson with the blood of innocents as the ordnance exploded. I was only 12 years old when it all happened, now I'm 34, and captain of this new ship the "UGFS (United Global Forces Ship) Hope". Our mission to find a suitable planet to colonize and hopefully save mankind...This is our story...
Back to top Go down
StarkDublin

StarkDublin

Character sheet
Health:
Operation: Last Hope Left_bar_bleue100/100Operation: Last Hope Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Last Hope   Operation: Last Hope I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:50 pm

This is a tale of hardship, adventure, and hope. You will be playing as crew members on the UGFS Hope an interstellar colony ship who's mission is to find a suitable planet to save man kind. You will have to pick profession on the ship, and live your life as the ship travels through space. The Captain will be a NPC and will post updates to the world. His posts will be inside "<" and ">". Every week the captain will roll 2D10. The 2D10 will tell the players what is going for that week, if I feel the scenarios is going well it will continue until I feel its dying.

Table of Events
01 - 10 = New Planet
11 - 25 = New space-faring Race (Reaction changes depending on what happens)
26 - 49 = Civil War Between two alien races (we have to choose a side)
50 - 69 = Hostile Alien Race
70 - 79 = Neutral Alien Race
80 - 89 = Friendly Alien Race
90 - 100 = Random Humor (Sexual Tension, someones birthday, ect.)

((If you think something should be changed or added PM me and let me know))
Back to top Go down
StarkDublin

StarkDublin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Last Hope   Operation: Last Hope I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:44 pm

((PM all character sheets to me and I will produce a crew roster))

Character Sheets

UserName:
Name:
Sex:
Appearance:

-Occupation-

Solider: Leads ground expeditions, fights on boarding parties, and acts as security.
Engineer: Works long hours in the engineering department, never really venturing out, will accompany crews on landing expeditions to repair and maintain the lander encase of damage.
Navigator: Navigates the "New Hope" as well as scans new Planets.
Fighter: Protects the ship with their skill in space fighter combat. Also flies the lander.
Random Crew: If this occupation is picked it means that for some circumstance you were picked out of the entire population on earth to found the new colony. This reason could be money, intellegence, anything you can think of.

-Crew Roster-

UserName:StarkDublin
Name: Adrian Tomas
Birthday: June 8
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Outside Space suit
In space suit

Last edited by StarkDublin on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarkDublin

StarkDublin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Last Hope   Operation: Last Hope I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 am

Week 1 of voyage...>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

My Pet : lizard
Health : 1
Strength : 1
Intelligence : 1
Stamina : 1

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Last Hope   Operation: Last Hope I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:22 am

The member 'StarkDublin' has done the following action : Rolling Dice

'D10' : 6, 7
Back to top Go down
https://avalonrpp.forumotion.com
StarkDublin

StarkDublin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Last Hope   Operation: Last Hope I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 pm

> It has been one week since we had left the planet we all called home...Earth, as we travel through the empty void one wonders if we are in deed alone. Seeing stars and planets as we pass by one by one with no sentient life are mission seems fruitless, this was until they came, A race known as the Shi'rak, a reptilian race of warriors. Their crude language was easily translated by are systems to only tell us what we had feared, they wanted our ship. And they didn't want us, I fear that we will have to fight them eventually seeing as we have apparently entered their territory. How to determine where this territory of theirs begins and ends is strange to us. But we will have to travel cautiously from this point on... <
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Last Hope   Operation: Last Hope I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation: Last Hope
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolyPlaying :: Sci-Fi-
Jump to:  
ChatZone
How to make a forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com