Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MizuchiWashi
Admin
Admin
MizuchiWashi

My Pet : cat
Health : 1
Strength : 1
Intelligence : 1
Stamina : 1
Scorpio Posts : 3

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare   Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare Zombie

Rules
Follow the Terms of Service
No god modding, No cybering, No spamming, No advertising, No flaming

This is a literate thread
no chat speak and cussing is okay. just don't over do it.
PM me if you're not able to post for a couple days due to being gone
PM me if you're going to leave the RP, so that I can remove you/kill you Twisted Evil
Violence and gore is greatly appreciated but dont kill anybody unless they really want to their character to die
PM your profiles to me, don't post them, I want to go over them and I will post them for you
this will be rated R because I have a feeling people need a hit of GOOD GORE!!

Some of you will die, I will put your char's info in one of the lists(unless you're in the infected list), you then may send me a new character

Our Current Purpose

Survive and Exterminate as much of the Undead as physically Possible

Character Creation

Username:
Name: (First and last required)
Appearance: (pic or desc. no avis)
Weaponry: (guns, blades, anything usable in the modern world, including rocket launchers XD)
Bio:

Monster Profiling

Zombie: (pic above)
Zombies are the unfortunate citizens of the world who have become infected by the T-Virus. These rotting, walking dead can be a real pain. These infected citizens will stop at nothing to try and take a bite out of you. Zombies do not move quickly and lack any sort of mental ability, so you will have an obvious advantage over them, zombies however can sometimes attack in groups, and can pose a major threat. It is best to use simple weaponry against singular enemies and the large range weaponry on larger groups for maximum effect.

Licker: Pic
Lickers get their name from their obscenely long tongues. Lickers were once regular zombies, however due to the T-Virus causing further infection within them, they have transformed into the monstrous menace you will encounter throughout the world. Their lack of eyesight would seem to put them at a disadvantage, but they have developed super-sensitive hearing. Along this development, they have also developed claws, lost their skin and skull, leaving their soft inner tissues exposed. You really need to keep your distance from Lickers, and if possible avoid them. If not, powerful weapons are recommended for use. Reminder: Their tounges can peirce a human's torso with such an ease it is like melted butter to a knife. The only warning you geet is the quiet sound of clicking, claws clicking aginst surfaces.

Cerberus: Pic
Cerebrus wander everywhere looking for fresh meat. On their own they will pose little threat, as with zombies, but in groups they can be very difficult to handle - Being agile and fast means they have a natural advantage over their human prey, and unfortunatly, you WILL more often than not see these in groups.

Crow: Pic
Crows are a very annoying enemy. Appearing in flocks means that the small amount of damage an individual bird can do is multiplied by the number of birds present. They will attack if you encounter them (which fortunately isn't often) and quite simply evasion is the attack I favour here. Crows are very weak so don't stress over them.

Plague Plant: Pic
Having being exposed to the T-Virus even plants can mutate, this mutation gives them a highly increased ability to move and poison gasses, making a particularly hostile enemy. You should be able to take care of them with a handgun or any basic weapon, but if you need to you can use any flame type of weapon you have(recommended when encountered).

Spider: Pic
Incrediable large aracnids, they have the ability to spit poison onto you and will do so if you stall and give them the opportunity. They are however surprisingly weak and can be put to rest with even a small pistol. Again evasion would be the best strategy to use when dealing with Spiders, they aren't very fast and are cumbersome creatures.
Back to top Go down
MizuchiWashi
Admin
Admin
MizuchiWashi

Scorpio Posts : 3

Character sheet
Name::
Health:
Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare Left_bar_bleue100/100Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare   Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Accepted Living Humans

Username: MizuchiWashi
Name: Lyna Yaslana
Height: 5'7"
Appearance: pic
Weaponry: dual 9mm pistols, 20 gauge shotgun, .45 magnum
Bio: How would you feel if someone jumped out in front of your motorcycle and they walked away from it? Well, this is just what happened to Lyna. She had screeched to a halt, looked back just as the person stood up and shambled away like nothing ever happened. Lyna sped to her home and raided her grandfather's collection of guns. Thanking her grandfather for the inheritance, she drove off into the night, to find a more defensible place from this apocalypse.

Username: xSouthernBellex
Name: Emma Lee Wright
Height: 5'3
Appearance: pic
Weaponry: M21 Sniper, Dual Pistols, Machete
Bio:
When the infection hit her town and her parents were taken by the disease she decided it was time to get some answers. She took off on her own managing to break open her father's old gun safe. She is a tactically intelligent girl being the daughter of an ex Army Lt. and having some weapons training under her belt as well. She figured her best place to start would be with any government official left alive. She takes off from home never looking back afraid that if she does she will not have the strength to carry on.

Last edited by MizuchiWashi on Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xSouthernBellex
Admin
Admin
xSouthernBellex

Virgo Posts : 8

Character sheet
Name:: Mana
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare   Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 2:18 pm

{You know I will probably be joining soon. Just give me some time to come up with a character. ;] }
Back to top Go down
xSouthernBellex
Admin
Admin
xSouthernBellex

Virgo Posts : 8

Character sheet
Name:: Mana
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare   Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Dark.

There had never really been such a physical manifestation of the word before. The entire city was nothing but darkness all around for miles. No lights from homes, no cars, just a few fires blazing into the night from past explosions slowly dying out. It seemed that if there had at one point been any survivors here they had long since left the city; she would have to head for the country side. This was Houston, TX or, well, what more or less had once been Houston, TX. Emma had traveled from her home town once her parents had been murdered to see if any of her family was left alive here in the big city. Unfortunately, as she could see now, there wasn't a sign of anyone [alive] for miles. She had no choice but to accept that either the rest of her family was simply dead or...No. She would not imagine what the alternative to what that could be. She gave a small shudder and pulled her duster closer around her before swinging her leg back over the 1500cc Ninja. She revved it hard and tore off in the opposite direction of downtown; if the outskirts of the city were deserted, well, then the center had to be crawling with those things.

Life had been simple for Emma back home with bright future perspectives. She was going to school to study in the Veterinarian feild to work more closely with animals, her biggest passion. She had come home over summer break to find her small town in ruins and nothing but horror plastering the TV screen on the news. Something about a horrible T Virus outbreak from the Umbrella Corp. Labs; a pharmisudical company well known for their horrific tests on animals and total disregard for life. If she didn't hate them before she most certainly did now that they had taken her family from her.

Blinking back tears from her dark eyes she put her head down into the wind and tried to erase any trace of emotion from her mind. There couldn't be anything to slow her down in tracking the people responsible for her family's untimely end. She was speeding towards somewhere she knew was safe, some where that her 'crazy' friend had built with his parents inheritance money saying that one day he knew zombies would take over and he would need this impenitrable safe room. Sadly enough they had never actually finished it but it was certainly still sturdy enough to keep most things out. The room itself was built out of solid metaland had a huge bar on the door with no windows and only a skylight that was covered with a metal grate above. There was no stock of MREs though as her friend had once wished to put in so she would only be able to stay as long as her food supplies in her pack lasted.

There it was.

On the outskirts of Katy was a small hill, or, what appeared to be a small hill with a metal door built into it. This was the place that she remembered from three years ago that she thought would never have a purpouse but here she was thanking her friend for being as paranoid as he was. She threw the bike into park and began setting small motion sensors around the area. That was when she heard it.

There was a rumble coming from the East that didnt sound anything like it could be good. The last time she ran into a post apocalyptic biker gang it almost wound up killing her as she just barely managed to escape with her life. But this didn't sound like a gang, no. It sounded like one solitary biker.

Could this be someone who knew something about the virus? Someone. Someone who she could finally let out a little of her anger on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare   Welcome to Your Worst Nightmare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RolyPlaying :: Modern-
Jump to:  
ChatZone
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com